Best Online Class C IP Checker
Enter up to 40 domain names (each on a separate line) to check their Class C Ips.
About Class C Ip Checker
Class C is the most well-known class of addresses appointed to little organizations and is the most utilized IPs. Whereas classes A and B are utilized by large and medium-sized organizations. Most internet service providers purchase a large number of class C IPs, which they relegate to their clients. Internet service providers usually provide shared IP addresses to their clients as these are cheaper and most commonly used. Users of IPs do not use them continuously. So whenever the user signs off, their IP address will be allocated to websites or users.
Most of the IP users prefer class C shared/dynamic IP addresses as these are more viable and cheap for websites and users who are not substantial clients of the web. In your home, if five people are sharing the same WiFi, you will be allocated a dynamic address. So whenever you are not using the internet, your IP address will be assigned to some other user who just signs in. When you use the internet again, you will be assigned another IP that has been purchased by your internet service provider.
What is the purpose of the Class C IP Checker?
Class C IP Checker tool helps to find the duplicate IP address of class C blocks. The motivation behind the Class C IP Checker device is to recognize whether a similar class C IP is shared by numerous spaces on shared hosting. As dynamic class C IP blocks are shared across different hubs, there are risks related to them.
If you are using a dynamic class C IP address it might affect the ranking of your website on search engines and your SEO endeavors could be squandered. If a search engine blacklists a website that is sharing the same IP address as yours, your website may also get blacklisted. This is because when a search engine blacklists a website, it blacklists it by its IP address.
Web access suppliers introduce firewalls and other fundamental applications and equipment to guarantee that their facilitating specialist organization frameworks stay 'perfect' and unaffected by pernicious assaults. As programmers and other malignant individuals are continually occupied with attempting to break into sites and harm them, web access suppliers are compelled to take measures to secure their organizations and facilitating administrations.
About Class C IP network
A class C network is any network in the 32-bit. Class C networks are the most numerous and smallest of the three classes. After the high-order bits, the next 21 bits in Class C IP addresses are used to identify the network, and the final eight bits are used to identify the host. This makes possible a maximum of 2,097,152 networks, each of which can have a maximum of 254 hosts. The IP address consists of four sets of numbers ranging from 0 to 255 separated by a (.) in decimal form.
Classes of IP Address:
There are five classes of IP addresses.
- Class A, The first bit of a class A address is always set to 0. It only leaves seven bits for the network portion of the address. Class A addresses tends to go from 0.0.0.0 - 127.0.0.0. It implies there must be 128 network numbers.
- Class B, The first bit of a class B address is always set to 1, whereas the second bit is set to 0. It implies that 16,384 networks can be allocated to class B addresses. Class B addresses tends to go from 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206.
- Class C, Class C addresses have their first two bits set to 1, whereas the third bit is set to 0. It implies that 2,097.152 networks can be assigned to class C addresses. The numbers tend to go from 192.0.0.0 - 220.127.116.11.
- Class D, Class D addresses have their first three bits set to 1, whereas the fourth bit is set to 0. Class D addresses are mostly used for multicasting applications. The numbers tend to go from 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124. Class D addresses are reserved for a multicast group.
- Class E, Class E addresses have never been utilized in any standard form. They are reserved for experimentation and testing.
How to use the Class C IP Checker tool?
The Class C IP Checker is user-friendly. You just need to follow the steps mentioned below and your result will be displayed.
Steps to be followed:
- Enter upto 40 Domains in the text area (Each Domain must be on a separate line)
- Click on the "Submit Now!" button
In the outcome, the Class C IP checker will display the name of the host that has been entered by you, and against each hostname, it will display their IP address, Class C IP, and the status.
By these results, you can know the hosts that are sharing the same class C IP and if statues are 'valid' there is nothing to worry about. You can even know which other websites are sharing the same IPs.
When should you use Class C IP Checker?
On the off chance that you have quite recently bought a hosting service for your site, you will be curious to know which different sites are having a similar Class C IP. In that case you can use this effective tool from All In One SEO Online anytime to run a class C IP address check.
Advantages of Class C IP Address Checker
- You can discover duplicate IP addresses and IP addresses of class C blocks.
- It helps in identifying spam sites if it is sharing the same IP address of class C blocks.
- Keeping a customary beware of your domain utilizing Class C IP Address Checker tool will likewise get your positioning in Search Engine.